by leekiansong

Original Post

Re: Wizard marge missing from inventory

★★★ Newbie
Me too!!
Message 181 of 212 (362 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem, she's in inventory and it says I have to complete task. Read all this conversation and gone on the links. Tried speeding up some barbarian ones as I read once done part 14 she should appear and on part 16 and still not got it out of inventory. Please help
Message 182 of 212 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same thing for me. first I miss the ENTIRE stonecutter event because of some stupid glitch, and NOW THIS?!? why do I even bother with this **bleep** anymore?
Message 183 of 212 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Dito, it's frustrating.
Message 184 of 212 (356 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Marge is also stuck in my inventory. I remember starting the quest that's required for her, but the part of the quest where you're suppose to make her throw fireballs never popped up. Please fix this, EA! I want to be able to finish the Clash of the Clones before the event is over. My username is jdobrowski428.
Message 185 of 212 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ya. i have no quest or skin for marge although i have a quest that the skin is required for it is not her main quest... help

Message 186 of 212 (326 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I thought I was the only one! I've been trying numerous things (and wasted donuts) trying to get Wizard Marge. Please fix this
Message 187 of 212 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Missing Marge Wizard skin, I already have 11.000 gold, but skin is not on Marge..I tried everything I can think of to get her, but nothing happens..I thought that I need to do some more quests, but I'm almost stuck with no more quests and Marge is not appearing..this is not fair, as the counter is counting down till end of promotion, and many of us don't have her, and can't continue quests.. Frown so sad..
Message 188 of 212 (310 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did anyone got Marge in game?
Or is everything stopped here?
We won't get her? We won't get longer time to finish missions?
This is so sad..EA can't just click and add Marge to someone?
Message 189 of 212 (308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is **bleep**. I daemand refunds or other compensation. Its been a long time since this glitch occurred, and what did EA do? 

Message 190 of 212 (301 Views)