Why doesn’t Tapped out remember my origins loggin

by MachineZed

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why doesn’t Tapped out remember my origins loggin

★★★ Newbie
Simpsons Tapped Out keeps on making me log into my Origins Account. This is the only phone I use the game on, and since the Halloween Event started I have had to log in no less than 10 times, including twice today alone. The 800mb download is nothing to sneeze at when on mobile and eats up my data especially when you have to redownload multiple times per day, and every other day. This is getting old, remember me and stop making me download nearly 800mb when I attempt to play the game.
Message 1 of 2 (703 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why doesn’t Tapped out remember my origins loggin

★★★ Newbie

I had this issue too, and it drove me nuts! I resolved it by ensuring I had a minimum of 3gb space on my phone and then deleted/reinstall the app. The other thing to check is that your settings are not set to offload the app when you are short of space. Hope you get it sorted!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,037 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why doesn’t Tapped out remember my origins loggin

★★★ Newbie

I had this issue too, and it drove me nuts! I resolved it by ensuring I had a minimum of 3gb space on my phone and then deleted/reinstall the app. The other thing to check is that your settings are not set to offload the app when you are short of space. Hope you get it sorted!

Message 2 of 2 (1,038 Views)