Why does Simpsons Tapped out update everyday?

by tuckorbison

Original Post

Why does Simpsons Tapped out update everyday?

★★ Newbie

In the last week, I have had to log into my acct every time i play, and it prompts me to download the update every time as well. This update is 399mb and has been downloaded over five times. I just want to play!

Message 1 of 4 (1,694 Views)

Re: Why does Simpsons Tapped out update everyday?

I had this issue too last week.

it was solved by downloading the latest store update from Applestore, I didnt have the problem on Android.

I dont know why this happens but it does.

if you are connected to Origin/EA and the updating does not help, do a delete/reinstall of the game.

if that does not work either, contact support.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (1,686 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem and am limited on my bandwidth. Missed out on some Halloween prizes due to not being able to get into the game without running up my phone bill.
Message 3 of 4 (1,658 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Try deleting some stuff off of your device and see if that fixes it.

Message 4 of 4 (1,652 Views)