Re: Why can't I place the lake in Springfield heights

by minicha-em

Original Post

Why can't I place the lake in Springfield heights

★★★ Newbie

I have earned 200 million, and the lake is now illuminated, but I am unable to place it....

i I tried asking through chat, but they never answer....

Message 1 of 4 (606 Views)

Did you resynch by visiting KL or a friend?

Make sure you have the free space, no little bush or flower on the land where you want it placed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, i think it's more a bug-report.

I have the same Problem.

German Version.on Android phone.

version 4.16.9

When i enter "Red Blazer Immobilien" Fliegendes Auto is done with a check-mark and Springfield lake is light-blue.

"Grundbesitz-Wert" shows 11996 Mio $ but the Progress-bar shows 119.963.500/200.000.000

So there is a error in calculation by two digits.

Somwhere i saw, that it is possible that there is a problem with translation-package.

I opend the "Build"-Menue >> Sprache and changed to "english".

Then the Game restarted did some updates and was up again.

In "Red Blazer Realty" it shows only 119.96M$ so the "Lake" is not available again.

After switching back to german it was like before. So there is really a translation-miscalculation.

:-(

Message 3 of 4 (582 Views)

Your picture of the Lake is framed in blue because this is the prize you are working on.

the checkmark on the Car means you have earned it.

the lock on the Ziff mansion and the Haven means that you need to get previous prizes to unlock them.

There is an issue with punctuations in some languages but the tally is usually correct.

For the exact number of revenue you need to go to the red blazer, other views just show million.xx and not the rest.

119.96 (short view)

119.963.500 (long view)

this is still not 200 million, so you have not yet earned enough to get the lake.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (575 Views)