Where's Maggie game, cant tap Maggie.

by Jonnyzat

Original Post

Where's Maggie game, cant tap Maggie.

★★ Newbie

Since you guys refuse to actually address the problem, I am forced to lodge an additional, identical complaint about the Where's Maggie game. It simply does not work when you have a bunch of buildings nearby each other. it is not a matter of trying to tap different parts of the building, or anywhere on the screen for that matter. If you look at the main page of the answers HQ you will see that most questions have few, if any, comments. Just one of these identical complaints has over 200! comments!!! what the hell? cant find a solution? just say something. give us donuts to shut us up. almost anything is better than teasing us with something that doesnt work for hundreds or even thousands of dedicated fan base. why even wait this long? i have seen other issues addressed much more quickly. do you simply not want players to have there buildings right next to each other? i saw some of your comments in the other threads offering absolutely no valid advice. why even comment if you are going to waste our time by not reading the question i the first place?

Message 1 of 6 (306 Views)

Re: Where's Maggie game, cant tap Maggie.

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem. I have only won one game with Where's Maggie simply because I keep tapping on her but it's not registering. Fix this!!
Message 2 of 6 (293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't tap Maggie either. I had hoped to come here to actually get to a help center. But no. I only got to a complaint center that, based on all previous posts, is a "come complain to each other bcause we don't monitor this board" center. It is very frustrating to have this same problem day after day to be told to update the game. My game doesn't need to be updated. It seems everyone has this same problem. 

Message 3 of 6 (275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Very poor by EA 

It's obvious their solution is not working.

I am having the same issues, tapping everywhere with no luck. Just a wast of time and missing out on donuts!

Message 4 of 6 (210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I played the Maggie game today and I found her and i could not tap her!!! i was tapping and tapping and nothing happened, and i lost the donut. THIS IS REALLY NOT FAIR! FIX THIS *TY BUG AND MAYBE REWARD US WITH SOMETHING! 

Message 5 of 6 (205 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Watch the video.  You'll notice a white dot - that's where I'm tapping.  Note that I don't tap on Maggie, but near where the center of the building base is.  After I tap the screen zooms in to the tap point, which is also not where Maggie is - it's centered on the building.

Message 6 of 6 (197 Views)