Re: Where's Maggie bug

by bckygrog

Original Post

Where's Maggie bug

★★★ Newbie
Sorry to bother you but I've completed where's Maggie only for it to not reward me, I've repeatedly played the game but it always states I've found her 3/3 times without giving me the reward choice no matter how many times I play it, I think I'm past ten times now. Somehow on my game it's seems to have broken the link to the reward, I was wondering if you can fix this cause I've missed out on a few donuts that I should have got. My email that the accounts linked to I've forgotten the password for so I'm unable to receive notification, if there's anything you can do to help me it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Message 1 of 3 (159 Views)

Where's maggie bug 2

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Sorry same bug as before, it being stuck at 3/3 unable to receive the reward, I've just figured out I can change my email address so you can contact me haha. Please help. Thank you
Message 2 of 3 (153 Views)

Re: Where's Maggie bug

★★★ Newbie

I;m looking at your post date. this about the same time it happend to me. I've tried putting both Maggie and the playdoe store into storage but it did not help. I even tried playing on a different phone no luck. hope we can get this fixed soon missin donuts.

Message 3 of 3 (132 Views)