Re: Where's Maggie Completed but Won't load for donuts

by insaaaane2k

Original Post

Where's Maggie Completed but Won't load for donuts

★★★ Newbie

I completed the Where's Maggie mini-game 3 times and at the end of the 3rd, where it normally would give me the option of choosing a mystery donut amount, it doesn't do anything. The count down clock begins over and after 16 hours, I can play again but it is stuck on 3 Maggies completed. 

This started Thursday Feb. 4th - right before the update for the Big Box / Super Big Game. 

Not really sure what else to do at this point - I don't want to keep playing the game if it doesn't reset itself and I am missing out on donuts. 

Any suggestions? help? 

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 5 (472 Views)

Hero (Retired)

There are two things you could do. One is to contact a game advisor and see if they can fix it for you. That may take awhile. Another thing you could do that will be faster, but will cost you the donuts you earned, if you want to reset it quickly and just forgo the donuts this time, store Moe's. That's the building Marge and Maggie came with. I think when you bring it out of inventory, it should automatically reset this. (As Marge and Maggie will be stored temporarily. )  If it doesn't and/or you don't want to sacrifice the donuts, here's the link for a game advisor: https://help.ea.com . It is the weekend, so live chat may not be available right now. And, if you want a live chat, you need to go to this link from a PC, as the option for live chat isn't available on mobile. 

Message 2 of 5 (457 Views)

Where is Maggie Mini Game Issue

★ Novice

I'm having an issue with the "Where is Maggie" mini game.

I have completed all the requirements, but I don't get the payout

This issue started after I "bet" on the Springfield Down and started playing the mini game before the end of the race

Message 3 of 5 (442 Views)

★ Apprentice

Maggie didn´t come with marge with moes tavern. You can store her by clicking at her, i tried it myself but it did not solve the problem. storing the mini game building did not eather. I installed and reinstalled the game, and had two contacts with people from ea, the last time they said i should wait for an update.

here is my topic in the answers headquarter: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/My-Find-Maggie-minigame-does-not-reset-no-donut-pay...

if you did not please press the me too button so they are aware that there are other players with the same problem.

also if your problem is solved, please write us there how one can fix it.

thanks in advance and good luck

Message 4 of 5 (442 Views)

★★ Novice

still having the same problem...already missed out a lot of donuts...please fix this soon

Message 5 of 5 (401 Views)