What happens to your friend after you visit?

by thito01

Original Post

What happens to your friend after you visit?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When I visit my friends towns, I have options as to which buildings I can either vandalize or get money from. How does this affect my friends game? If I collect from a building, crop, or lemon tree, does this eliminate one cycle for my friend? I know vandalize and clean-up actions are different. How do they affect my friends game?

TonyT

Message 1 of 4 (215 Views)

Re: CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

★★★ Newbie

No I do not believe it effects you your other friend in anyway.  It actually just benefits from you touching your friends house.  I have collected from my houses and noticed when I logged back in a few minutes later once my friend was there, I was able to collect a little bit of change from him tapping the same houses.  So in turn, it benefits you and your friend.  It doesn't ruin your friend from gaining money. 

Message 2 of 4 (186 Views)

Re: CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

FYI, II don't know how the title became "CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT". I had a completly different topic titile.

This is the second time that I have posted and the title chagned. Last time I caught it and edited  the post. This time, I did not catch it.

I have now corrected it.

TonyT

Message 3 of 4 (165 Views)

Re: What happens to your friend after you visit?

★★★★ Guide

It actually does affect your friends town but in a good way.  When you click on a building, it speeds up collection time for them.  So, if a building has 2 hours to go and you click that one, they can collect immediately on their end.

Message 4 of 4 (160 Views)