We have the Squeaky Voiced Teen twice and can only use one!

by swedenridchi

Original Post

We have the Squeaky Voiced Teen twice and can only use one!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, my wife and I both have the play the simpsons on the iPhone 5 We bought both the Squeaky Voiced Teen with Dounats, but now this was the surprise box. We have this now twice and both Squeaky Voiced Teen stuck in your inventory! We do not get out of this and can not get it in Sprigfield and not in Krustyland.
How can help us now? We might get Dounats as a replacement?

Now we hope to help fast because unfortunately it is more or less impossible to contact EA directly.

Message 1 of 3 (393 Views)

Re: We have the Spotty teenager twice and can only use one!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

his is an ongoing problem, and many people have run into it, including me. There are many many many posts about this very problem in this forum already. 

Some people have reported that contacting EA Game Advisor has resulted in them being offered 17 donuts as compensation for their double Squeaky Voiced Teen, but just as many have reported only getting an answer stating that they are working on the problem and no donut offer.

Message 2 of 3 (385 Views)

Re: We have the Spotty teenager twice and can only use one!

★ Pro

Thought you should know ahead of time that I put a ticket in with EA and I just read on a post about 3 up that someone else did too with the exact same result. Being told that they are aware of problem and are working on it. But as far as giving out donuts to replace those duplicate items I (apparently we both) was told "not too worry about it". EA are not worried about those who got duplicate items from a Homer Buddha that they purchased with their own donuts so they certainly are not concerned about those who got duplicate items from the free five day mystery box.

You can go ahead and try but I wouldn't hold my breath apparently the Community Manager of this site was correct when she posted that you need to stick dup items in inventory and move on. So sorry. I don't agree. Thought you needed to know what you were up against.

Message 3 of 3 (380 Views)