Ways to Get Donuts

by habloneruda

Original Post

Re: Ways to Get Donuts

★★★ Newbie
Ther is a way it's kinda efficient but time consuming. You know how these days tapped out has stuff for like Christmas and valentines day? If you play on the actually date around midday Lisa will say happy ---something--- and I think you get about 10 to five donuts it may not sound like a lot but they do valentines day. St Patrick's day Easter Christmas so it really could stack up. :D Standard smile

Angus
A fellow fan
Message 11 of 42 (38,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can buy them on eBay super cheap
Message 12 of 42 (37,687 Views)

Earning Donuts

★ Novice
Besides paying for donuts or moving on to the next level, is there any other way to earn donuts?
Message 13 of 42 (35,821 Views)

Re: Earning Donuts

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

if you want to have all the new donut items and 10 million simpson dollars for just 15$/10€ then send me an email to homerfan(at)gmx.deStandard smile

Message 14 of 42 (34,088 Views)

★★★ Novice

And I you can get something if you tap crusty when doing the 6h quest 2000times (exclamation mark goes red and you get a mission.

PS.I have not tried it yetConfusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 15 of 42 (31,833 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have me as a friend I play dailyConfusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 16 of 42 (31,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I try tap on homer with my pad and get donuts + statue, than I try it with pool and it's not working.. I think you can do only one of this "super secrets".

My best way was buying gold scratch ticket and got 100donuts Standard smile
Message 17 of 42 (31,775 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I thought you could get them with snake eggs too? Must have heard wrong.
Message 18 of 42 (31,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The mypad one worked first time for me. 10 doughnuts and a statue! Still cant get the pool one to work tho. The info bar just gets in the way and makes thescreen move so im not tapping homer any more and hes under the bar. Been trying similar things with other characters but not found any new cheats yet
Message 19 of 42 (28,533 Views)

Ways to Get Donuts

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i was wondering if you couldn't make a quest or something that made it easier to get donuts..

Message 20 of 42 (20,919 Views)