Wants to create a new account instead of loggin me in

by vickie01

Original Post

Re: The Simpsons Tapped Out Login Issue

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem when i try to sign in it tell me i need to register again?

Message 11 of 35 (9,094 Views)

Re: Origin

★★ Novice

have a login on origin and played the game all the way up to 20. and now it kicks me out and says i need to create a new account with the same email address as my previous account. please restore

Message 12 of 35 (9,088 Views)

Logging into account

★★★ Newbie

Why can't I log into my origin account in the game, wants me to setup a new account with origin when I go to log in, but can log into origin website

Message 13 of 35 (9,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you have a solution?

Message 14 of 35 (9,083 Views)

Re: The Simpsons Tapped Out Login Issue

★★★ Newbie

same here, I tried playing and after loading, the game booted me and said that I had been logged out of Origin and should sign in again. I went to do so and it wouldn't recognize my account, it just thought that my email address was entered so I could make a new account. Help!!

Message 15 of 35 (9,086 Views)

Can't log into Origin for the Simpsons Tapped out?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi,

My user name in origin is RikaRants for some reason when i go to play The Simpson Tapped Out - It asks me to log in - So i use my email address (edit: email removed for security reasons) and it tell sme to register under that e-mail addres??

I have progressed very far in this game and spent alot of money on it also, i do not want my game data to be reset and start from scratch, can you please advise if maybe th servers are down and that's why it's not automatically logging me in?

Kind Regards,

The girl extremely addicted to this game and is frustrated that origin won't log her in Disappointed

Message 16 of 35 (9,116 Views)

★★ Novice

no, im stuck

Message 17 of 35 (9,078 Views)

Re: Cannot login Tapped Out Game!

★★★ Newbie

I am able to login now, everything seems normal.  Thanks god!

Message 18 of 35 (9,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Back offline again and can't connect to server. Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 19 of 35 (9,073 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

There were several maintenances yesterday which can explain your experience. You can always check on the Facebook page if there is a maintenance:

http://www.facebook.com/TheSimpsonsTappedOut

If you still have this issue, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 20 of 35 (9,548 Views)