Re: Vandalism not working Simpsons tapped out on iPod and iPhone

by mibuen8

Original Post

Vandalism not working Simpsons tapped out on iPod and iPhone

★★★ Newbie

We are supposed to have vandalism on the tapped out programme when players visit our city and spray on Moe's or the School. Friands have sprayed on mine but this feature is not working so I cannot improve my ratings. I have looked at people's cities much higher than me and no one has managed to get their rating up on vandalism.

I have spent a lot buying donuts and am annoyed I cannot progress further. Please help

Message 1 of 4 (6,874 Views)

Community Manager

Hi richgar,

What exactly is not working? Can you not clean up the graffiti? Does it not show?

Can you give us a little more details about your issue? The more information you give us, the easier is it for the community to understand your problem.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 4 (6,837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same goes for me, I'm on an iphone 3GS, when I visit a friends city, I tap over the school, Moe's and Police department to vandalize them,  then I go back to my Springfield to Synchronize. After that my friend enters their Springfield and no changes show on their buildings.

Message 3 of 4 (6,831 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't seem to be able to vandalism other peoples cities. I used to be able to, but about a week ago it stopped working. I can still visit the initial place that comes with the game, but when I click on a friend I have added the game crashes.

I also never used to get the handshake icons above the buildings others have visited on mine. This suddenly started happening at the same time the game started crashing.

Please can you help?

Message 4 of 4 (6,757 Views)