Unable to play

by Bandages13

Original Post

Unable to play

★★ Newbie
When I go to play the game. It does it's normal thing and updates the game. Then starts loading, but it never finishes loading. Due to a pop up window. Which says I need to connect to iTunes and to enable push notifications and alerts. I am already connected to iTunes and all the notifications and alerts are enabled. I tried rebooting my iPad. I tried signing out of iTunes and back in again. Nothing I tried is working. Please help me get playing again. Thank you for your help.
Message 1 of 3 (124 Views)

Re: Unable to play

Champion (Retired)

I think @minicha-em needs to look at this one, since she apparently plays on iOS devices.

Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)

Re: Unable to play

I play on both iOS and Android.
This is above my knowledge.
This is not uncommon but it doesnt apply to all users. The best I can guess is that certain regions (local iTunes) has this.
General tips. Check permissions for apps in the settings of the device and account.
Contact a local Apple dealer, best is if you go to a licenced store so they can help you face to face.
Rebooting the iPad is not fun and should be the very last thing you try - make sure everything is saved outside the device
Though this sounds lika a problem for iOS/Apple a contact with EA support might help as well.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 3 (107 Views)