Unable to get into friends' Springfield. Donut continues to spin.

by hb_chic

Original Post

Unable to get into friends' Springfield. Donut continues to spin.

★★ Apprentice

Lately, I have been having trouble loading into neighbors' Springfields. The load screen remains with the donut spinning round and round.

I am not confident that EA will do anything quickly. When my money counter wasn't working correctly and my recycled metal was not adding up correctly, they just left me on hold for the longest time, and after a tiresome wait, said I would receive an email. The only email I received was that they would get back to me... Similarly, when the monorail event first came in, a contacted EA twice since I was locked out of the game for two days, the gave me the same old cop-out routine, and they avoided any effort to reimburse me for my loss in the game due to these problems. At one point the customer service improved quite a bit some time prior to these particular problems, but unfortunately the EA customer service made a nose dive after the monorail issues. When there was an improvement in service they would actually deal with the issue on the spot. I do not know if they hired new people to run the show around the time the monorail event came in, but if they did, they made a major error.

Message 1 of 1 (82 Views)