Re: Turn off notifications in Android

by erikas1810

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

in the game, go into the tool box and click on the little 'i' in the top right corner. in there you can turn off the push notifications.

Message 71 of 92 (9,690 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There is a solution .. Open up the game .. Once yu r in your neighborhood , tap the menu with the hammer that shows decorations and building options .. Once that little window pops up, tap the little i that's right beside the little camera and the options for sound r there .. Uncheck push notifications and viola! Hope this works!!
Message 72 of 92 (11,600 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks a lot !

I've just found the 蛋疼的 settings is here.

我关了,hope 以后no more 蹦出个 "Better them than me" at midnight 了。

Message 73 of 92 (9,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks
Message 74 of 92 (9,168 Views)

★★★ Newbie

go to GET MORE one the right top of THE STORE bar u would see a common letter "i" click on that and the click off notifications....

Message 75 of 92 (9,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Perfect!  Thank you!!!! I never would have found that!Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 76 of 92 (8,717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Sadly, no. Had already done this before I came looking for a solution here. Just installed 2 days ago & sorry to discover 8 pages of discussion on this same issue since February
Message 77 of 92 (7,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

click get more pink box  --> click the letter I in the upper right corner.

Message 78 of 92 (7,652 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@erikas1810 wrote:
There is a solution .. Open up the game .. Once yu r in your neighborhood , tap the menu with the hammer that shows decorations and building options .. Once that little window pops up, tap the little i that's right beside the little camera and the options for sound r there .. Uncheck push notifications and viola! Hope this works!!

Hi,

This isn't a solution I want notifications just not the annoying sounds, how can I keep being notified but without the sounds...either that or change the sounds to something less annoying and intrusive.

Message 79 of 92 (6,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have version 4.0.4 and if you just want to turn the volume on notifications off just got to SETTINGS - SOUND - VOLUME and then slid the volume for notifications down low or even mute it.
Message 80 of 92 (5,305 Views)