Trash Collection For Recycling

by MAMABEAR1964

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trash Collection For Recycling

★★ Newbie

Hello Fellow Sky Fingers,  I am unable to pickup trash for any recycling.  No trash appears in my town.  Would like some tips since I would love to build my Monorail.

Thanks, MB1964

Message 1 of 5 (1,893 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trash Collection For Recycling

The trash for recyceling is "imaginary" it is not required to have debris to have the task at the dump.

The "real" debris is unlocked when you purchase certain land plots - no new debris on the newer land plots.

homer and lisa clear those, 6sec task. This has nothing to do with the monorail.

to start the new monorail, you need to be at lvl 20. It does not matter if you played the original event and have all recycling centers, station and rail yard, you will still not get new content until you reach lvl 20.

if the dump is full, there are no tasks to be done. You need to spend resources to be able to make more.

if you have all prizes for the week and have filled up the depots, there are no tasks to be done.

prizes resets every week 10 am CET / 4 Am EDT on Tuesdays. Then youll be able to spend resources again and make more.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,953 Views)

All Replies

The trash for recyceling is "imaginary" it is not required to have debris to have the task at the dump.

The "real" debris is unlocked when you purchase certain land plots - no new debris on the newer land plots.

homer and lisa clear those, 6sec task. This has nothing to do with the monorail.

to start the new monorail, you need to be at lvl 20. It does not matter if you played the original event and have all recycling centers, station and rail yard, you will still not get new content until you reach lvl 20.

if the dump is full, there are no tasks to be done. You need to spend resources to be able to make more.

if you have all prizes for the week and have filled up the depots, there are no tasks to be done.

prizes resets every week 10 am CET / 4 Am EDT on Tuesdays. Then youll be able to spend resources again and make more.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (1,954 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I ve the city dump.I'm at level 52 I got the judge Sneider I still have to take Sanjai unfortunately still I do not have a chance to built the monorail.i have only the city dump but i cannot recycle glass plastic and metal. I clear and download the Simpson but the problem continues. Should it be a bug? 

Message 3 of 5 (1,831 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’ve somehow managed to fill the dump in my tapped out game before unlocking the ability to recycle it. I can’t skip the quest but I can’t continue without passing the quest. Has anyone got any solutions on how to sort this issue? I have already tried placing it in storage and I don’t want to reset my game. Any help would be much appreciated.

Message 4 of 5 (835 Views)

@rebeccabishop1 - contact EA Help, US Business hours is probably the best time - and ask them to delete the Trash from your game so you can collect more to continue the questline and at least unlock the first of the Recycling Centres that will allow you to Trade and use it up. Until then once you get going only collect the minimum for each part of the quest or you could get stuck again. Link . . .
http://help.ea.com/en/

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 5 of 5 (816 Views)