Town lost

by fjhfhd256

Original Post

Town lost

★★★ Newbie

tried to log into the game but it keeps making me start over, i have tried relogging and close the game and open it and restart ipad.

Message 1 of 7 (131 Views)

Re: Town lost

Hero (Retired)

Have you tried completely uninstalling the game from your device and reinstalling it?

Message 2 of 7 (117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes i have

Message 3 of 7 (115 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

When you load the game, what level is it showing you as in the bottom-left corner of the splash-screen?

When trying to load your game from the splash-screen, do you get any error messages? If so, what do they say, word for word? Or does it just take you to Homer standing in an empty field even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game? 

Message 4 of 7 (108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it says lvl 1, and when it finishes loading i get into a new town sometimes the starting video appears where homer is tapping on the ipad

Message 5 of 7 (100 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too...town disappeared completely. Had to start over from scratch. It's saving for me now. But it stunk starting over. Hope you get yours working.
Message 6 of 7 (97 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@fjhfhd256 wrote:

it says lvl 1, and when it finishes loading i get into a new town sometimes the starting video appears where homer is tapping on the ipad

In that case you're going to have to get in touch with EA to see if they can recover your town on their servers. Open a ticket with them via http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out

Message 7 of 7 (87 Views)