The simpsons tapped out android game

by BORApassat

Original Post

The simpsons tapped out android game

★★★ Newbie

I have purchased 300 donuts and have not received the donuts. I have forced shut the app then restarted the app and also turned my cell off and on and still nothing. This is now the third time I have purchased 300 donuts and have not received anyhting and have been charged.

Message 1 of 2 (53 Views)

Re: The simpsons tapped out android game

Hero (Retired)

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game as well just to make sure. It can take 24-48 hours from purchase for the donuts to show up. If they've still not appeared after that time then open a ticket with EA support by doing the following:

Go to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
Type "Simpsons Tapped Out" in to the search bar titled "search all products"
Click on the "Simpsons Tapped Out" logo. Some popular troubleshooting options will appear in the window to the right.
If these don't solve your problem, click the "Next" button that's located below the initial recommendations box.
Select your appropriate platform
The window to the right will update with some more relevant troubleshooting guides. If none of these are relevant to your issue, click "Next" again.
On the next screen click on the "select a topic" scroll bar and scroll down to the issue relevant to you.
Insert some more details in to the box below and then click on "Next"
Depending on the time of day, your location and the nature of your problem you will then have a range of options to contact EA. These could include links to support articles relevant to your problem, a callback from EA; a live chat with an agent, or the ability to email EA Support.

Message 2 of 2 (45 Views)