The knowledgeum

by sharkies67

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The knowledgeum

★★★ Newbie
I purchased the knowledgeum about a week ago and I am unable to get
Lisa or Skinner to do any jobs in there. I have deleted the game and reinstalled it, but no change.
Message 1 of 2 (151 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The knowledgeum

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

If you mean there is no task in either Lisa or Skinners's task lists to go to the Knowledgeum, then that is on purpose, because there is no permanent task for either of them.  They have a one time only short questline for the Knowledgeum, and that's the only time they can go in, 

Here's the part of the questline with the Knowledgeum:

1) Build Springfield High School (24hrs) (Lisa triggers)(“SKINNERRRR?!” Pt. 1) 
2) Make Chalmers Shout at “SKINNERRRR!” (1hr) (Skinner Triggers)(“SKINNERRRR?!” Pt. 2) 
3)Make Chalmers Administer a Science Test (4hrs) (Chalmers triggers)(“SKINNERRRR?!” Pt. 3) 
4) Build the Knowledgeum (36hrs) (Skinner Triggers) (Night At The Knowledgeum Pt. 1) 
5) Make Lisa and Skinner Spend the Night at the Knowledgeum (12hrs) (Lisa Triggers) (Night At The Knowledgeum Pt. 2) 
6) Make Lisa and Skinner Fix the Science Curriculm (12hrs) (Lisa Triggers)(Night At The Knowledgeum Pt. 3) 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)

All Replies

Re: The knowledgeum

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

If you mean there is no task in either Lisa or Skinners's task lists to go to the Knowledgeum, then that is on purpose, because there is no permanent task for either of them.  They have a one time only short questline for the Knowledgeum, and that's the only time they can go in, 

Here's the part of the questline with the Knowledgeum:

1) Build Springfield High School (24hrs) (Lisa triggers)(“SKINNERRRR?!” Pt. 1) 
2) Make Chalmers Shout at “SKINNERRRR!” (1hr) (Skinner Triggers)(“SKINNERRRR?!” Pt. 2) 
3)Make Chalmers Administer a Science Test (4hrs) (Chalmers triggers)(“SKINNERRRR?!” Pt. 3) 
4) Build the Knowledgeum (36hrs) (Skinner Triggers) (Night At The Knowledgeum Pt. 1) 
5) Make Lisa and Skinner Spend the Night at the Knowledgeum (12hrs) (Lisa Triggers) (Night At The Knowledgeum Pt. 2) 
6) Make Lisa and Skinner Fix the Science Curriculm (12hrs) (Lisa Triggers)(Night At The Knowledgeum Pt. 3) 

Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)