The character river

by tlrizer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The character river

★★★ Newbie

How do I find the character River, I have a quest for him to do but I can't find him?

Message 1 of 5 (2,873 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The character river

Hero (Retired)

The task you mention requires a river to be placed in your town. There is no such character named river. Legs and Louie use water, in this case a river, to 'interrogate a squealer'. If you place a river like I suggested then you will be able to complete the task. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (2,965 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

There isn't a character named river, I assume you have a task to place a river in your town. Go into edit mode by tapping the yellow arrows at the bottom right of your screen. This will bring up a new bar on the bottom left (you can scroll through them). Select the river and place in your town.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 5 (2,848 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My task is to make legs and loui  interrigate a squealer, and the squealer is River, but I cannot find him, he must have been released a few downloads ago.

Message 3 of 5 (2,838 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The task you mention requires a river to be placed in your town. There is no such character named river. Legs and Louie use water, in this case a river, to 'interrogate a squealer'. If you place a river like I suggested then you will be able to complete the task. 

Message 4 of 5 (2,966 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Muhsterino wrote:

I've marked this answer as the solution, because it IS the solution.  Place a River.  All you need is one square of it to do the task.

Message 5 of 5 (2,814 Views)