Re: The Springfield Downs Zoom.....

by ceeeceeeceee

Original Post

The Springfield Downs Zoom.....

[ Edited ]

For those of you who are having problems with the Springfield Downs after placing it. 

If you have placed the Springfields and it keeps zooming to it, its because you do not have enough money to place the bet that needs to follow the placement of the Downs. 

The only way to get around this is to tap on everything as you are zooming by it or collecting the daily bonuses. Some say that if you wait the 8 hours it will stop as well, but I have not experienced that myself. Or wait the 24 hours if you have just placed it!

For those that have NOT placed the Springfield Downs....

DO NOT place it UNTIL you have enough money to buy the building and have the 2k for the first bet. The Springfield Downs takes 24 hours to build. During this time, you MIGHT experience the "zeroing in" that many players are having a problem with. If that occurs, there is not much you can do, but wait for it to finish building. 

If anyone has other "fixes", please feel free to share them! 

Good luck and happy tapping!!

EDIT: Uninstalling and reinstalling will NOT help!

Signing in and out will NOT help.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 10 (1,799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Having this problem. Can't click on anything, even when zooming in to the Springfield Downs.
This really has to be fixed, I can't do anything right now because I'm not getting any login money due to the Christmas update giving me presents instead.
Message 2 of 10 (1,562 Views)

I would contact EA help center then and see if they can further assist you. 

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email or a Call Me Option!

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

If you want a call back, choose that one and enter a phone number for them to call you back!

NOT EVERY OPTION IS AVAILABLE! DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION AND TIME DAY, WILL DEPEND ON YOUR OPTIONS!!

Good luck!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 10 (1,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue. I have over $10k and still nothing to do but wait. Big circle and an arrow. Can't tap on anything. Got to love the elves flying around and I can't bottle them. This bug is a known issue for awhile and yet no fix?
Message 4 of 10 (1,478 Views)

★★★ Novice
Mine is doing the same,is there a fix for it yet?
Message 5 of 10 (1,441 Views)

Hero (Retired)

3disco wrote:
Mine is doing the same,is there a fix for it yet?

Considering the fault has been in existence within the game for well over a year, I'm going to say unfortunately not. Open a ticket with EA Support following the steps detailed by BurghBaby above to see if they can sort it out in your game for you.

Message 6 of 10 (1,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

screenshotsStandard smile

http://imgur.com/jXhFkL9,gLGu7oq,H5Lflbg,jVYyGMu < album: 4 screenshots in total

total freeze on the 4th screenshot, so iam not even able to buy fake money with real money, thihihi Standard smile

atleast tier 1 helpdesk peeps are nice at EA, waiting now on tier 2 team to actual fix it Standard smile

and if they cant  Standard smile playing the waiting game with daily combo rewards:

day 1: 150

day 2: 250

day 3: 500

day 4: 1000

day 5: silly box

Message 7 of 10 (1,309 Views)

★★ Novice
Still a problem. I actually lost two days worth of progress and hundreds of donuts trying to get back to where I was after a customer support agent reset my account in order to get out of the frozen dog track. Wish I'd read this first because I would've just waited. When I got back to the same place, it froze again on me at the dog track. This time, I just waited out the eight hours and it corrected itself. By the way, this happened to me when I had tons of money, so it's not just a broke issue.
Message 8 of 10 (997 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Feb 29, 2016. Issue still not fixed. I however, cannot zoom/move/touch/hold anything. Just spent, what felt like a hour, with support and no fixes.
Message 9 of 10 (887 Views)

★★★ Newbie
UPDATE: As stated above. If you wait out the timer, you will be able to finish the mission and go about business.

Not the best fix, but it works. Just have to wait 8 hours.
Message 10 of 10 (866 Views)