Re: The Simpsons tapped out: can't build king toots

by BurghBaby

Original Post

The Simpsons tapped out: can't build king toots

★★★ Newbie
I am unable to get the quest to start in order to unlock the king toots building I'm on level 23 now and I've completed all tasks up to that level so far but now it wants me to start a new quest.
On the buildings task it says to get it I must start the "we don't sell mypods 2"
But on Lisa's tasks it says "two minutes of hate part 1" and it requires me to build king toots

I'm not sure what I done wrong but I need help.
Message 1 of 9 (1,201 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The "Two minutes of Hate" quest involving Lisa is a quest that's a tie-in to this week's episode of The Simpsons. It unlocks a building (Guitar Central). Because it is a episode tie-in quest, it will most probably disappear within a week to 10 days at most.

Until then it is most probably a case of waiting until the tie-in period has ended at which point it is most likely you'll be able to start on the Main Questline again and be able to build King Toot's. 

Message 2 of 9 (1,190 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I hope we don't have to miss the event quest because of this glitch. Should have built king toots before this event i guess Frown ea support sucks too their only option is live chat. Like all we have to do with our lives is wait around for two hours to try and fix this tiny bit annoying glitch
Message 3 of 9 (1,119 Views)

As I said in response to your other post, we are just players here trying to help other players. There are a lot of things that can not be fixed from here and EA has to fix them. In order for them to fix it, you will need to contact them and unfortunately wait for live chat is that is the only option you are getting. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 9 (1,116 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mgarden502 wrote:
I hope we don't have to miss the event quest because of this glitch. Should have built king toots before this event i guess Frown ea support sucks too their only option is live chat. Like all we have to do with our lives is wait around for two hours to try and fix this tiny bit annoying glitch

If you choose "Download/Installation issues" as your topic when filling in the support ticket then you should get email come up as an option. I've tried this just now on a European IP, an American IP and a Far Eastern IP so regardless of where you are, you should have it available to you if you fill the ticket in now. 

Message 5 of 9 (1,112 Views)

@SurlyCodger thank you for this information! Keep up the great work! 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 6 of 9 (1,106 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Lol and thanks again guys
Message 7 of 9 (1,100 Views)

You are so welcome and it is out pleasure to help as much as we can. Good luck! 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 8 of 9 (1,096 Views)

★ Novice

I also can not get the king toots quest. Built the trufflr did the quests, nothing. Lvl 21. On squidport part 7, luigis, andkrusty van. Built the police station did the patrol springfild and now nothing. Do I need to build luigis? Working on gettingbthe money. Thanks for any help!

Message 9 of 9 (1,039 Views)