The Simpsons Tapped Out character stuck

by leoweeks2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Simpsons Tapped Out character stuck

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

this morning found that my ralph character has two quest jobs, but he is stuck under water and will not come out!

found how to fix, stored his house and logged off/on put house back and he came back.

Message 1 of 16 (7,279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Simpsons Tapped Out character stuck

Community Manager

Thanks for coming back to us with your solution. Storing a building in the inventory and putting it back into the city resets the characters associated with that building. They will "spawn" again in front of the building once you place it into the city.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (7,514 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for coming back to us with your solution. Storing a building in the inventory and putting it back into the city resets the characters associated with that building. They will "spawn" again in front of the building once you place it into the city.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 16 (7,515 Views)

★★★ Novice
Not if the character is Todd. My Todd has been trapped for a week and storing the mini golf course does not regenerate him. I can't complete a quest due to this.
Message 3 of 16 (7,188 Views)

★ Pro

Rod and Todd both should appear outside of Putt Putt Golf once taken out of inventory. If you have done this more than once and it didn't work then you will need to put a ticket in with an EA Game Advisor. Because that should and does work. Even when you go to store it you get a warning that you will store Rod and Todd if you store Putt Putt Golf. So if I were you I'd try again then if doesn't work put in the ticket. But warning first a couple days ago I put a ticket in and got an email back saying that they are so backlogged with requests to fix glitches that it will be 2 weeks before they can get back to me. Good luck.

Message 4 of 16 (7,184 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've obviously tried storing Sir Putts A Lot - nothing happens. THIS ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED
Message 5 of 16 (7,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. Todd has been missing for about 2 days.

Rod is available but Todd is missing. I also tried to store Sir Putts A Lot and Todd did not reappear. (I don't know if it matters that I had Sir Putts A Lot before the update that brought them both into the game.)

I tried to put Rod on the 4 hour see saw task to locate Todd, but the task is greyed out since Todd is "unavailable."

Message 6 of 16 (7,166 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

If Todd is missing, do you know if he is stuck on a task inside a building?

If he is on a task inside of a building, try boxing that building, and then unboxing.

URL to a list of tasks for Todd to find buildings to try boxing and unboxing:

Spoiler

Obviously, if he is on a task but not in a building, this suggestion is useless.

Please let us know if this helps you or not.

Also, don't get your hopes up, but if he is possessed, and wandering the streets, try boxing and unboxing the Gypsy House. Does this help, at all?

-MisterDugan

Message 7 of 16 (7,159 Views)

★ Pro

I don't understand what happened. I was just storing buildings the other day and Rod and Todd were stored in Putt Putt Golf. Now when I went it and tried again their names didn't come up. Even go back like you are making new question type in Rod and Todd missing and then below that (before you hit enter) it will show you different threads, posts and links to go to and if you go to those it even says store Putt Putt Golf.

I just went and read another one. This one said that they stored Putt Putt Golf AND Flanders house both and that worked. So it's worth a shot. You can read them yourself. This was the 2nd one that showed up. Not the first one.

Message 8 of 16 (7,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its lisa that its stuck and the game wont let me store the simpsons house

Message 9 of 16 (7,074 Views)

★ Novice
What if the character is Lisa where she is associated with the Simpson's house which can't be stored? She is stuck Cleaning Up Springfield while other tasks for her are backing up! Would appreciate a solution for this character.
Message 10 of 16 (6,576 Views)