The Simpsons: Tapped Out building stuck in mountain

by johnthebrav1

Original Post

The Simpsons: Tapped Out building stuck in mountain

★★★ Newbie
Greetings EA programmers.

I am an owner and avid fan of your game The Simpsons - Tapped Out. I have had it for over a year, under the profile name JohntheBrav1, registered under this email address.

Recently, however, I have discovered that my game has suffered from a crucial glitch. When uninstalling and reinstalling the game, due to it freezing mid-game, the game malfunctioned. Multiple buildings in my world disappeared and were seemingly lost.

After looking around, it appeared that multiple buildings had moved their location to inside the mountain range separating the two towns, the section closest to the ocean. These items could not be moved, however, they could be stored. I have stored all the possible items, and they are now accessible from my inventory.

However, as you may know, there are many items which can't be stored: items like the Simpsons house, the Springfield Penitentiary, and the Coffee Shop, to name a few. These places are now in the mountain range and are inaccessible.

Therefore, I would like EA to look into my account to try and figure out the corruption in the data and fix it so that these items are accessible to me again. My password is available on request if necessary. If it would help, this problem occurred after 9 pm, Greenwich Meantime on July the 18 th. If the town could be reset to how it was at that time, that may fix the problem.

Thank you for this help in the matter. This is a really enjoyable game which I have been glad to pay for over the years. I look forward to hearing from you about how to fix this matter, and if you could reply within 24 hours that would be, to quote Mr. Burns, "Excellent."

Happy Tapping!

John Barr.
Message 1 of 2 (207 Views)

Re: The Simpsons: Tapped Out building stuck in mountain

Hero (Retired)

Hi,

This is a player help forum.  There are no customer service reps, game programmers, etc here.  All we can do is hand out advice.

To reach someone who can actually help you with this kind of problem you'll need to contact Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic, then later "Game performance" as your Issue.

Message 2 of 2 (200 Views)