The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Lost my whole game!

by foxforce5480

Original Post

Re: The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Lost my whole game!

★ Novice

Message 31 of 38 (2,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi

am wondering have you ever got back into your old account. i'm having this issue now and im at level 58

Message 32 of 38 (1,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I loggen in for pick up all my money and xp, but, my whole town was gone.

I was level 39 and had more than 170 donuts.

please, can someone help me?

Message 33 of 38 (1,848 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game is GONE. It wants to start over. No way! 

Message 34 of 38 (1,832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have 2 Simpsons Tapped Out games.  I don't know how I managed that one. One is level 6 and attached to my E A account. The other was  installed in late Dec.2015 and is at level 50 something.  I want this game to work through my EA account as that is how my neighbors connect with my game. I uninstalled and reinstalled hopping to lose the level 6 game and keep my original one. Help me I am computer illiterate and have no idea how to fix this and I was on track to win all the prizes in the super hero quest.

Message 35 of 38 (1,822 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @shannonste62,

Just to be sure, did you have two games linked to two different EA accounts OR one game linked to an EA account and one anonymous game?

Message 36 of 38 (1,814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So true they dont give a damn. I got this person at apparently technical support she was reading off the DAMN SCRIPT SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK SHE WAS DOING the  fact that tapped out does not have a server is idiotic she said uhhh sorry we cant do any thing for you. Im 9 years old i started playing when i was 4 years old it used to be my favorite game I spent 5 years on that game i had limited edition buildings and characters i had special events EA= THE WORST IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE I AM SORRY FOR MAKING THIS STRONGLY WORDED BUT EA DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ME OR SIMPSON FANS AND PLAYERS WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM I SPEAK ON BEHALF ON EVERYBODY THAT LOST THERE GAME EA SUCKS BOOOOO EA. 

Message 37 of 38 (1,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ticket wont help. Niether do any of the links they send you too. It seems they can only see your new account.

Message 38 of 38 (1,516 Views)