The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Lost my whole game!

by foxforce5480

Original Post

The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Lost my whole game!

★ Newbie

Good morning,

The other day, I logged in to play the Simpsons: Tapped Out and it started my game from the very beginning, even though I made it to Level 25.  I logged out and logged back in, but there were no changes.  I even closed out the app on my phone but still nothing.  I tried to play on my iPad and followed the same steps, but I was still back at the very beginning.  I waited a few days to see if there would be any changes, but its been almost a week and I'm still without the Springfield I started.

I really enjoy playing this game and hope that there is a way you can assist me in getting back the Springfield I started.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Message 1 of 38 (49,960 Views)

Re: The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Lost my whole game!

★★★ Novice

Did you try the steps here - https://help.ea.com/uk/article/my-springfield-is-missing-in-the-simpsons-tapped-out

Also make sure you are logged into the correct Origin account, I believe there was some issues where people got logged out of their old accounts and ended up making new accounts so check other e-mail accounts you may have and try logging into them. If all else fails then try contacting support, you would need to make an e-mail case on http://help.ea.com as there is no phone support for mobile games.

Message 2 of 38 (49,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just had same thing happen to me, i just tried to start my eaccount that i havent played for months and it logged me into my origin account but it started my game over even thugh im logged in, i tried it on my ipad and it still wont work?

Please help me get my account back i was level 25 !!!!!!
Message 3 of 38 (48,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue, have tried to log out and in again but game still gone??!
Message 4 of 38 (47,991 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Im sorry to have to be the one to say this but there are many post about this. EA doesent give a rats ass about us. You wont get any help or any answers from any officials. They just dont care. Voted wors comany of last year and they really making an effort to keep that title. Sorry guys but my town is gone to. And I do not want to spend any more time and money to se it dissapear again. Because if it does, i know i wont get any help from EA. Worst customer support ever!

Message 5 of 38 (47,970 Views)

★★ Novice
Add me to the list of lost games. Unable to reconnect as seems to not allow me to access old user name on with my email details Waste of time and money
Message 6 of 38 (47,806 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing has happened to me as I had an account with $100 worth of buildings & doughnut so can someone please help meeeeeeeee!!

Message 7 of 38 (47,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this  just happened to me.  has anyone found a way to correct this?

Message 8 of 38 (45,422 Views)

★★★★ Guide
To start a ticket with ea, here is a link. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask click on solutions and still need help. Send email through link to game adviser. Include origin i.d., email address, type of device you are on and detail your problem. Game Adviser will be in contact. Thank you, johnnyc,
Message 9 of 38 (45,376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide
Always try clear cache, clear data. Uninstall and re- install as it has helped players with this before. This will not work on all lost game instances. Thank you, johnnyc.
Message 10 of 38 (45,375 Views)