The Simpsons Tapped Out Crashing since update!!!

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Re: The Simpsons Tapped Out Crashing since update!!!

★★★ Newbie
I'm currently running on an iPhone 6
With the latest update 8.1.1
I experience the crashing just today this morning actually was working fine yesterday night between I would say 12 E. coast time until this moring.
I have done everything from deleting and re-installing the app and also restarting my iPhone. I even sign in on my Origin account from another iPhone device and it was still crash.I really hope the EA Fixes this right away
I am a loving lover of the game and would hate to lose all the prices I will be getting right now.
Please fix this!!
Message 91 of 515 (401 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What's # u called
Message 92 of 515 (397 Views)

★★ Novice

Origin ID:  magzbfelt

Device:  Samsung Note 3

Game continues to crash during log in since early this morning.  

Contacted EA Support and they said "Well our players are currently experirncing Crashing/Launching Issues since the 12.0 UpdatE and our team is working hard to fix the issue, Once the issue will be fixed, you will be able to play the game."

Message 93 of 515 (397 Views)

Tapped Out Crashing

★★★ Newbie
James
Fred2523
iPhone and iPad
Last good log in was 0900 EST
Message 87 of 515 (397 Views)

Re: Crashing after trying to open game

★ Novice

Message 89 of 515 (392 Views)

★★★★ Novice

orionsriver

iphone 5c

Last time logged out 3:30am Thursday December 5th 2014

First tried logging back in 7:30am Thursday December 5th 2014

Hour 14 and still no signs of life in Springfield, just a spinning pink donut that seems to taunt me with the belief I will soon see my town again, only to get nothing.

Where is my Christmas miracle, this is a holiday nightmare!!!

Oh help me Jebus!!!! Save us!!!!!!

Message 94 of 515 (380 Views)

★ Novice

I play on a Kindle Fire 7 and do not have the update. I have uninstalled the game, restarted my Kindle and reinstalled the game. Still NO UPDATE. This happened with Haloweeen too. 

Is the game not longer goingt o update for Kindle players? That's not cool...

Message 95 of 515 (377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Origin ID auscarsy
Level of Town 47
Primary Device you play game on : iPhone 5S
Operating System and version 8.1.1
Type of Wi-Fi Connection wifi 
Has uninstall/reinstall solved anything? tried a number of time still not working
Nature of fault/where fault turns up : load screen when prompted to tap to continue
Secondary Device(s) you play game on: not normally played on secondary device. Can log in fine, but when prompted to tap on a prize to continue, game shuts down, & the process repeats

Message 96 of 515 (377 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had this crashing problem and NOTHING worked. Finally contacted EA. After 12 hours finally was able to play! I got in, collected some presents, finished up a mission, then had to walk away from game. 15 min later came back to play again; ALL my Christmas progress was gone!!! How do I get my stuff back?
Message 97 of 515 (372 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Username: danielleeel
Device: iPhone 4S/iPad 1st gen

It was about midnight (eastern time) when I tried to play. It started to load on the log in screen then crashed. I'm really upset I'm missing the Christmas event. -_-
Message 99 of 515 (371 Views)