The Collider character quest sequence does not start

by Acmene

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Collider character quest sequence does not start

★★★★ Novice

Yesterday I purchased "The Collider" a super hero, for 100 donuts. On placing him however his quest sequence did not start.

Now I have a character with one 60m job, and no others, which makes him near useless for income purposes.

I've power cycled, deleted & reinstalled the game, logged on a different ipad, tried putting him in inventory and replacing, nothing changes.

I had this same problem with the Bad Dream House, EA were totally unhelpful and I never got to do the quest sequence for it either.

This is a bit more serious because I hardly ever do 60-m jobs.

The Collider does work with the super hero event, but I don't want to upgrade him when hes bugged.

Message 1 of 7 (518 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Collider character quest sequence does not start

★★★★ Novice

Dr Colossus & Collider quest sequence started today, if they run thru OK (and no reason why they shouldn't) this solves all the problems I encountered.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (478 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

The Collider's quest line requires Death Mountain, which will not be made available until Issue 3. 

Bad EA!  Bad company!  You know better than that!

Message 2 of 7 (504 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I looked up Death Mountain, and its not until the last prize in act 3.

This means that someone who purchased The Collider and doesn't make it to the end of the act will still have a near useless character.

The Collider should have been included in act 3, even then would still be near useless if you didn't get to the last prize.

Message 3 of 7 (494 Views)

Death Mountain and Dr Colossal is not a prize this time - it was in the first event

120 Donuts, release date July 16th.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 7 (483 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The Collider now has several starting jobs, so is no longer useless. That does resolve the main issue.

Message 5 of 7 (472 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well Death Mountain/Dr Colossus appeared in shop, so I bought it hoping the Collider/Colossus quest sequence would run, but it did not start.

Still have the same problem.

this means that 2 of Collider's jobs still can't be used, and 2 of Collossus' jobs can't be used.

I also think Death Mountain/Colossus/Collider should have been one package, like Wind Lad/Citizen Solar, since they were both intertwined.

Message 6 of 7 (447 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Dr Colossus & Collider quest sequence started today, if they run thru OK (and no reason why they shouldn't) this solves all the problems I encountered.

Message 7 of 7 (479 Views)