Re: Tapped out superhero daily challenge

by wadebear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tapped out superhero daily challenge

★★ Newbie
How do you complete the upgrade superhero daily challenge when all heros are at max level?
Message 1 of 3 (153 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

To clarify: Open the Challenge menu.  When you have an available Swap there will be a white X in the upper right corner of the Challenges you have available (you can have 3).  Tap the X to swap the Challenge for a new one.

You get 1 Swap each day, but I'm not sure about the reset time.  Mine resets at 7 PM Central Time.  So if I swap a Challenge I don't want at about 6:30 then I can swap again at 7 PM if I get another one I don't want or can't do.  That way if I get something like "Collect Income from Buildings" with a payout of $1000 I can swap again - hopefully for something better.

In this event when I swap an Event Challenge I get a regular challenge, then on the second swap I get another Event Challenge.  Sometimes the regular Challenge is better (I got 6 donuts yesterday for sending Willie on a 4 hour task), but usually it's worse.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (133 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

click the "x" and get a new challenge

Message 2 of 3 (139 Views)

Hero (Retired)

To clarify: Open the Challenge menu.  When you have an available Swap there will be a white X in the upper right corner of the Challenges you have available (you can have 3).  Tap the X to swap the Challenge for a new one.

You get 1 Swap each day, but I'm not sure about the reset time.  Mine resets at 7 PM Central Time.  So if I swap a Challenge I don't want at about 6:30 then I can swap again at 7 PM if I get another one I don't want or can't do.  That way if I get something like "Collect Income from Buildings" with a payout of $1000 I can swap again - hopefully for something better.

In this event when I swap an Event Challenge I get a regular challenge, then on the second swap I get another Event Challenge.  Sometimes the regular Challenge is better (I got 6 donuts yesterday for sending Willie on a 4 hour task), but usually it's worse.

Message 3 of 3 (134 Views)