Stuck on level 48, no automatic update to level 49

by jestdms

Original Post

Stuck on level 48, no automatic update to level 49

★★★ Newbie
So it happened again!

I'm done with all possible tasks, as I usually am when the new level updates arrive, but here I am stuck on level 48 still.

I feel this ONLY happens to me. Has anyone else come across this? Tech support is no help at all. They can't even understand what I'm trying to tell them and give me info regarding other nonsense.

Here's the deal: new update comes, I get prompted with the dialogue for the new levels, get the character's face icon in the tasks bar, get prompted to build a new building... But alas, "must reach level 49".

This has been happening since level 43. So I sit here for 3 weeks, every day. Sending ALL characters on 24 hour jobs and spending all my in game money on new homes and buildings to collect XP and manually level up.

Sick of it!

Yes, I have deleted the app and reinstalled. I have signed out of Origin and back in. I have downloaded the current iOS for my phone. Etc etc.

Help?
Message 1 of 3 (366 Views)

Re: Stuck on level 48, no automatic update to level 49

Best way to farm/gain xp is buying bloodmobiles, volleyballcourts and weatherstations. Sell them once theyve been placed and the xp harvested.
Shorter tasks rewards more xp/cash per minute than the longer ones.

So, youve done all lvl quests up to 48? Have you also gotten the bonus-level-up box? Is your xp bar pink? You dont get the auto-level up to the newest level (right now 49) unless your xp bar is pink. Otherwise you need to gain more xp to hit 49.
For most levels there are quest requirements as well. You need certain buildings/characters done before the quest prompts.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (346 Views)

Re: Stuck on level 48, no automatic update to level 49

★ Novice
Any answers yet from EA ? I am also stuck on level 48. Happened twice already. Contacted EA and sadly they cannot help me out. The only thin they said was to call a UK number to tell them the problem. This leveling up issue has happened before and they fixed it by themselves so i don't see why i have to be calling someone to fix it. What's working on my nerves is that whenever i am suppost to be leveling up the counter (xp) resets to 0 but the max xp gets higher, so i do not only have to do it all over again but i also have to earn more xp than before. Deleted and re installed game without luck. I think EA should fix this and give us free donuts just for our patience and love for this game lol.
Message 3 of 3 (307 Views)