Still cannot connect to server (Android)

by onemanwlfpk

Original Post

"Cannot connect to server" since installing origin account on android tablet

★★★ Newbie

I installed origin on Saturday and has been unable to connect to server since yesterday. I have tried to install the tapped out app again, but i still does not work. How can I fix this? A friend with ios is still able to visit my city, but I cannot connect.

Message 30 of 643 (653 Views)

Re: "Cannot connect to server" since installing origin account on android tablet

★★★ Novice
Same for me but on android smartphone
Message 31 of 643 (639 Views)

Re: Android - "Cannot connect to server" error since logging in to Origin

★★★ Novice
Is there anyway I can run in debug and give you guys any log info?
Message 32 of 643 (688 Views)

★★★ Novice
*bump*

Sorry to bump but I need a response. Really wanna play!!!
Message 33 of 643 (669 Views)

★★★ Novice
Saw there was updates to do today so did them but that didn't work. Tried reinstall too but no luck with that either
Message 34 of 643 (656 Views)

Re: Haven't Been Able to Connect to Server in Days

★★★ Newbie

I had to uninstall it then reinstall it and it works fine now. My game was not lost also. 

Message 35 of 643 (5,852 Views)

I can't log in

★★★ Newbie

Few days I can't log in, all the time is message on my screen "Cannot Connect to Server" :S I tried everything, please help, also I am playing on android :S

Message 36 of 643 (622 Views)

Cannot Connect to Server - Android

★★★ Novice

Anyone else having this issue? Can we get some answers or, hey maybe a possible fix? I've put money into this game, and if I don't get a refund I'm going to be pretty PO'd.

Message 37 of 643 (674 Views)

Still cannot connect to server (Android)

★★★ Novice
So ever since Saturday I have been completely unable to connect to server. The problem is not with my internet connection in my phone. I have sent in the email contact to EA and they have yet to respond and it has now been four days. I want a phone number for EA service reps because obviously their email system is useless. Even Microsoft is capable of responding to their customer's queries and they have more problems than EA. All I want is to have someone from EA handle this issue, but since they are obviously incapable maybe someone here can. I can uninstall and connect using a different account, but just as I use my account it says cannot connect to server. Obviously the game can connect to server but for whatever reason it does not. So, EA how about fixing the issue before you lose a customer for life?
Message 38 of 643 (1,122 Views)

Re: Still cannot connect to server (Android)

★★★ Novice
I've had the same problem and I believe the issue is with origin. I can reinstall and play from scratch (which I don't want to do). As soon as I log in via origin I get the same can't connect to server error message.

I've messaged two members of support now and not heard anything. I've also managed to move my thread to the main ones at the top which I dont think I should be able to do but I don't think any admin user is keeping track.

I've heard there's been cuts at EA so maybe there's a big change around at the company going on
Message 39 of 643 (1,086 Views)