Springfields down stuck due to lack of cash

by ThePencavels

Original Post

Springfields down stuck due to lack of cash

★★ Novice

Hi all,

so I understand this is a familiar and long term problem but I have the Sprinfields Downs lack of cash problem, being forced to bet but can't because I don't have sufficient cash. While I could as some others suggest wait for the daily rewards, unfortunately they are currently the Treat Bags so no cash coming in that way. Also i don't seem to be quick enough to collect cash while the circular window moves over houses on it's way to Springfield Downs.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 10 (424 Views)

Re: Springfields down stuck due to lack of cash

You're only forced to bet once.
I dont understand what you mean by not being able to collect rents. Almost every building generates money within a certain amont of time. SimpsonHouse every 45sec, BrownHouse every 5min, BlueHouse every 8h etc. Once the time is up you see a $ or cash or a menu over it and tap it to collect and the timer for that building starts again. You need to collect for it to generate more money.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 10 (422 Views)

★★ Novice

Except the game won't allow me to select anything but

they betting arrow. I can't collect the cash generated in rent

Message 3 of 10 (419 Views)

Obviously something is wrong.
This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor.

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 10 (415 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I did but they say they don't have a fix which makes all my time so far waste. I either wait for whatever time it takes or start again but thank you 

Message 5 of 10 (413 Views)

If/you can not collect rent and obviously there is no daily cash award right now, try clicking on your friends tab when your game comes up. Visit friends to get some money. Will it allow you to do that?
Good Luck,~BB~

Message 6 of 10 (409 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks but it won't allow me to select friends either not that I had any! Perhaps if I got a friend request

Message 7 of 10 (400 Views)

★★ Novice

So I now have friend requests but I can accept those either. How long can EA ignore thi bug!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 10 (381 Views)

You will need to contact EA to see if they can move you past it. 

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email or a Call Me Option!

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

If you want a call back, choose that one and enter a phone number for them to call you back!

NOT EVERY OPTION IS AVAILABLE! DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION AND TIME DAY, WILL DEPEND ON YOUR OPTIONS!!

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has help you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
Give xp to those who help. Not required but greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 9 of 10 (378 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks but I started with that and they said there were no notes from the developers on what do about it

Message 10 of 10 (372 Views)