Springfield Heights Entrance not cleared

by jbernuswpg

Original Post

Springfield Heights Entrance not cleared

★ Novice

Does anybody else have this problem?  I have progressed in the game and added all the buildings and land in Springfield Heights but the tunnel to Springfield Heights is still covered with boulders and the sign with weeds.

Message 1 of 5 (167 Views)

Re: Springfield Heights Entrance not cleared

Not unheard of but as it does not effect gameplay I wouldnt worry.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (151 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine is not cleared and I can't even access it at all. Does anyone know why this is?
Message 3 of 5 (132 Views)

@irish_chee32
Are you at level 30.
SH will not start until you reach lvl 30

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 5 (127 Views)

★★ Novice

Ya my entrance blocked up again, but I already built like 25 towers. Well my game is also very glitchy with whole sections of mountains missing!

Message 5 of 5 (123 Views)