Re: Springfield General Hospital - Quest stuck

by c3516

Original Post

Re: the simpsons tapped out general hospital

★★★ Newbie

SOLUTION!!!

OK, so this happened to my husband too & we were both stuck. I had been sending Homer on all of the Halloween based quests and once they were done, I finally sent him to do the 16 hour plant shift which unlocks the Burns Manor (Executive Lackey) quest. Once Burns' Manor was built, the "Grey Matter" portion of the hospital quest unlocked - which is when Hibbert deals organs on the black market. I still haven't unlocked the hospital but I'm definitely on the right track, Hibber t is sacrificing his principles now. I believe this is the solution but if I run into any more hang-ups, I'll keep the forum posted. Confusedmileyhappy:

Bottom line - Executive Lackey quest precedes General Hospital quest!!

Message 11 of 187 (15,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My hospital chain seems to have stalled, Hibbert has done the black market thing, the three people dining at the Gilded Truffle has happened too, and I think I'm at the point where Krusty should prompt to promote a new product but he's not doing it, perhaps because I had him in Krustyland, I don't know.

I was putting Homer on the Halloween quests but now I'm sending him on the longer tasks I had in the taskbook, a day and a half at the Frying Dutchman and then the 16 hour lackey task, so hopefully one of these will restart the hospital chain so I can progress the Burns Halloween chain.
Message 12 of 187 (15,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Must pass level 24 to build the hospital bt I'm on level 26 and still cannot access the hospital....it's been about 3wks now nd I'm gettn really frustrated because this is my favorite game bt I'm thinkn about uninstalling it for good. I already did it once nd restarted My phone multiple times. So is it any way this problem can be fix before I uninstall.
Message 13 of 187 (11,437 Views)

★ Novice

My General Hospital is also locked and I am way passed level 24. I tried this and it still didn't work. Can you help?

Message 14 of 187 (13,272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue.  I've done everything except for the having wiggum, homer & comic book guy eat at Krusty Burger (game won't continue the quest).  I have 2 Krusty burgers and I've built 2 orange houses and already have a white house.  I'm not sure what the issue is. I'm level 37 at this point.  Any help would be appreciated.

Message 15 of 187 (9,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes so i am 36 and still have not unlocked the general hospital quest. I have tried everything suggested here as well as a few other sites suggestions. Please help. Getting fustrated enough to stop playing!!!

Message 16 of 187 (10,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It doesn't work in my Springfield :'(
Message 17 of 187 (10,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am level 27 and I can't seem to get the hospital built.  I have the Count Burns part 6 but it won't unlock the hospital.  What am I doing wrong?

Message 18 of 187 (10,324 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same thing as holy1999 I'm on level 32 have long past all the above quests. I'm thinking it's the count burns quest that is holding it back!! please help.
Message 19 of 187 (10,312 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I managed to help my friend with this.

Make sure you haven't stored any items you might need for tasks- that can stop tasks.

If you need more help, shout!
Message 20 of 187 (7,759 Views)