Springfield Airport destination not found

by maledictoria

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Springfield Airport destination not found

★★ Novice
"See stars during the day in North America"; Hollywood is not amongst the current available options at my Springfield Airport. How do I resolve this?
Message 1 of 7 (452 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Springfield Airport destination not found

Champion (Retired)
It might become an option once you have cleared some of the trips you have already started.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (465 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Swipe up.

There will be 5 possible destinations. In your screenshot you can only see 3 of the 5.
Message 2 of 7 (442 Views)

★★ Novice
No. They've the only destinations currently available. I have six characters on other flights, all sent since Act Two's launch and this challenge's release. Hollywood hadn't been an option at all today.
Message 3 of 7 (433 Views)

Champion (Retired)
It might become an option once you have cleared some of the trips you have already started.
Message 4 of 7 (466 Views)

★★ Novice
Finally! I completed two flights a few hours ago, no Hollywood appearance at the time or during several subsequent check-ins but I just tried again and it's there. Thanks for the replies.
Message 5 of 7 (410 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This keeps happening to me.  I figured out what to do.

1.  Leave several characters off task so you'll have plenty of replacement characters. I'm just leaving all my characters free - I don't have the energy to manually assign 100+ characters.

2. You can only send one character to a country at a time.  If you need to send someone to Hollywood USA, and you already have someone traveling to Washington D.C. USA (for example) you can't send someone to Hollywood until the Washington D.C. traveler has returned.

3.  After sending 3 characters on flights you can then send one of the waiting characters on task AND tap the airport - then the standby list will repopulate with 5 new characters.

4. If you send all the characters on the standby list on tasks then the destinations will usually change.  You must send all of them before tapping the airport for this to work.

Message 6 of 7 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Superbly detailed response, thank you. I'd tried leaving characters free so having Kirk in Maine and delaying sending others on tasks must've been what stymied the resetting.
Message 7 of 7 (382 Views)