Re: Sound Effects

by minicha-em

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

@photoboothe 

This isn't really the place for Facebook Scrabble questions, but if you click on the spanner icon for Options, you can move the 'Sound Effects Volume' bar all the way to the left and you should get rid of those 'plops' and 'pops'! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 11 of 16 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I turn on the sound effects on Simpsons

Message 12 of 16 (1,028 Views)

@dkneswold

Saw&Hammer menu, bottom right corner

Cogwheel, top right in the store menu

Adjust Music Volume and SFX Volume

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 13 of 16 (1,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you know how to do it on a Samsung phone

Message 14 of 16 (591 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Se_mus09 wrote:

Do you know how to do it on a Samsung phone

There is currently a problem with the game on Samsung, Motorola, and some other devices causing there to be no sound (and lag, and the game freezes, etc).  We're waiting on a fix. Hopefully the fix will come with the next update in a couple of weeks.  I'm playing on a Samsung tablet and Motorola phone so I have the same problem.

Message 15 of 16 (566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My sound does not work either

Message 16 of 16 (520 Views)