Simpsons tapped out

by trigga2012

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello I was wondering if you can help me with something every time I go to my friends city to do the three quests on their city's it say it has three quests they don't always show up on the city I can't tag or help them on there can u please help me with this many thanks Phil Williams 

Message 1 of 2 (71 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out

How do you mean "do not show up"?

during the monorail event you dump garbage on buildings.

not all buildings can be dumped on.

if your neighbour has not cleaned the buildings there might not be anything for you to tap despite you having available actions, your neighbour needs to have available buildings as well for it to work

this is also true during normal gameplay. If your neighbour has collected rent for all buildings or has not cleared handshakes, there will be nothing for you tap.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (61 Views)