Simpsons tapped out

by lylplaya

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie
Good afternoon! I write to you about event and collections.
You’ve given the opportunity to buy 12 puzzle donuts.
You’ve given the opportunity to buy missions .
You’ve given the opportunity to buy whole characters skins but you haven’t given the opportunity to buy number 2 because of level limitation!!! I understand that you’ve forbidden to buy Frink’s skin number 314 until you’ve bought his lab, that’s correctly. But the level limitation??????????????
And at the same time you’re giving in the quest skins of other characters which don’t available in my game on my level!.
I find that it’s not fair because I buy donuts and collect collections. Otherwise, why have you invented them. Until the end of the event is one day left and I haven’t time for collecting all of the quest rewards but I can buy them that going to do, but I don’t see need because I haven’t got the figure number 2.
I ask you to correct it and write me as soon as possible and I could have time to buy all of staff)))
I hope for your understanding. All the best to you!!! Thank you for a great game!
Message 1 of 4 (189 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out

Sorry, if I misunderstood you. But yes, you are correct, you can not get certain things I in this game until you are a certain level, have reached a certain faze in the main and side quest lines, and have unlocked certain buildings. There is nothing to correct on the developers end as this is how they designed the game.  

This is also a self help, player helping player forum, this is not EA help center its self. I hear the developers of the game read these threads from time to time, but since I do not work for EA I can not say for sure.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (181 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thx a lot) привет из россии!) спасибо за ответ)
Message 3 of 4 (175 Views)

You are so welcome.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (172 Views)