Re: Simpsons tapped out

by wadebear

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out

★ Novice

My original Apple ID was compromise for Simpson tapped out.  Had to change everything.

i still can't buy doughnuts.     I keep getting 

this item for an app that was purchased by a different Apple ID.

to buy this item with this Apple ID you must first purchase the app.

Hell I still have my iPad.    I have the game back.   I had no choice to change my Apple ID and password.

this has been going on for a month.

ive done everything phone help chat. Yet I can't buy.

do I have to start this game from the being??   I've had this game for three years.

level 59 and running low on doughnuts earned.

Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out

Hero (Retired)

This is just a suggestion, I don't know if it will work.

Do you know anyone who will loan you an Android based device who would loan it to you long enough to play for a few minutes?  If so:

Log out of your game.

Un-install the game from your iPad.

Restart your iPad.

If you have your iPad linked to an iTunes program on a computer, delete it from iTunes on the computer.

Install the game on the Android device.  Don't touch the screen other than to enter your age and agree to the license until all the updates finish downloading.

Log in to your game and play for a few minutes, making sure to go back and forth to Krustyland or your Neighborhood.

Log out of the game.

Clear the game cache.

Un-install the game from the Android Device.

Restart the Android device.

Install the game on your iPad, once again: Don't touch the screen other than to enter your age and agree to the license until all the updates finish downloading.

I'm playing 2 games. 1 on an iPad, the other on Android.  I actually started the iPad game by accident trying to transfer my Android game to a borrowed iPad so I could use up some iTunes credit I was gifted with years before (I put $15 to $20 iTunes gift card on my wish list and got almost $100 worth - most of which I never used).

I had to fiddle around like this again last year when I wanted to spend some Google Play credit on my iPad game.

Message 2 of 2 (97 Views)