Re: Simpsons tapped out

by megant13

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie
Cannot get bonus Halloween stuff from friends. When I click to squish the regillians I only get money and no guns. This has been ongoing for 2 days. How can I fix this
Message 1 of 4 (117 Views)

There's a 90 action a day limit for getting rayguns from neighbours. You get 1 raygun/action unless you bought the license then you get 2/action. Tap the "i" by the count on the minitown map, if you tap the "i" in your/neighbours town you will not see the actions left but the eventguide.
This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (102 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Considering thats it's been over 24 hours this doesn't make sense. When I click the "i" it shows 0 ray guns. It's been like this for nearly 30 hours straight.
Message 3 of 4 (97 Views)

@megant13 hen follow the link that @minicha-em posted and contact a game advisor. They will have to see if there is something wrong. Good luck! 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (89 Views)