Simpsons tapped out wont open

by acordjp

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out wont open

★★★ Newbie
It show I get logged into origin and then the doughnut rotates and then stops. I then get continuous music that doesn't stop and the game does not load. I tried deleting the game completely on one of my devices and reinstalled and it does the same thing. It is almost like my account is locked or something.
Message 1 of 12 (4,751 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out wont open

★★★ Newbie
I have had the same problem since this morning. I have requested help but no news yet will post if I hear anything.
Message 2 of 12 (4,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you guys figure it out, its been three days for me....

Message 3 of 12 (4,590 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I had this problem after the 2/15/13 update. I couldn't get back in for 9 days...

I think the KEY for me was to Turn off notifications. Try the following from cameronnyc.

[quote=cameronnyc]
go to settings, then general. set auto-lock to "never".
go to settings, then notification. set simpsons game "alert style" to "none"
open the app.
the harp will start looping endlessly.
LET IT PLAY. it will take 20 or so minutes to break the harp.
one of two things will happen. either the harp will break and it will take you into the game, OR the game will close taking you back to the main screen.
if it does not break the harp, TRY AGAIN. sometimes it take a few times.
iphone 5 and ipad 3 seem best at breaking the harp. if after several tries, your device wont breka the harp, borrow someone's iphone 5 and try the above again.[/quote]
Message 4 of 12 (4,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Worked!! Thanks! I feel like I should get a Popsicle stick skyscraper for my troubles.
Message 5 of 12 (4,530 Views)

★ Novice
Not working on my iPhone 4S, tried everything and on multiple devices. This sucks.
Message 6 of 12 (4,507 Views)

★ Novice
I've tried what you said,mines totally locked out,tried to buy gold scratch card and it threw me back to my home screen now it when you click on the app it goes to the Gracie films an fox part then sends me back to my home screen I've tried everything from delete it all and re install but still nothing works any ideas???
Message 7 of 12 (2,818 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't open the app at all since this mandatory update! Using the 3rd generation iPad. Not impressed
Message 8 of 12 (2,264 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue, except didn't try buying golden scratcher. Just stopped working all of a sudden one day. Been weeks missed the last update all together on my iPad 2.. Please help!
Message 9 of 12 (1,731 Views)

Try uninstalling the app, restart your device, update your device, reinstall the app, let in completely install, sign back in with your information. If you still can not get the app to load, try contacting EA help center

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email or a Call Me Option!

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

If you want a call back, choose that one and enter a phone number for them to call you back!

NOT EVERY OPTION IS AVAILABLE! DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION AND TIME DAY, WILL DEPEND ON YOUR OPTIONS!!

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has help you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
Give xp to those who help. Not required but greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 12 (1,727 Views)