Simpsons tapped out won't let me play

by isabelmcco509

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out won't let me play

★★★ Newbie

Why can't I get to play Simpsons tapped out since last update 13th may, it won't let me past the first screen, just goes to unfortunately Simpsons tapped out has stopped, I been playing nearly everyday for two years, the rest of my family can log in on my tablet and play their Simpsons so no problem there, my husband even got to visit my crusty land as a neighbour but was thrown out of the game when he tried to visit my town. I've reported it lots of times, I just want to play my game . so if you can help ,that would be lovely. Isabelmccombie@gmail

Message 1 of 2 (746 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out won't let me play

Please file a support ticket with EA

Go to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
Type "Simpsons Tapped Out" in to the search bar titled "search all products"
Click on the "Simpsons Tapped Out" logo. Some popular troubleshooting options will appear in the window to the right.
If these don't solve your problem, click the "Next" button that's located below the initial recommendations box.
Select your appropriate platform
The window to the right will update with some more relevant troubleshooting guides. If none of these are relevant to your issue, click "Next" again.
On the next screen click on the "select a topic" scroll bar and scroll down to the issue relevant to you.
Insert some more details in to the box below and then click on "Next"
Choose the "email me" option.
Fill in all details relevant to your problem and hit "submit"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If this has helped you please mark as solved as others may bennifit from it
Give the person that helped you xp...not required but greatly appreciated

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (735 Views)