Simpsons tapped out need more land

by uklongnohn

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out need more land

★★★ Newbie
Please why can't we have more land??? I need it I have so much things to put out. Squid-port it says I have as much as I can. And land why can't I have more please!!!!!! It cost me so much and now I'm getting fed up with the game
Message 1 of 7 (1,576 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out need more land

★ Novice

I'm with you on this. I need more land too. I'm at capacity now. If they add more content, idk where I'm gonna put it. 

Oh yeah, a 'put everything back in inventory' button would be nice. That way we could start over from scratch building our Springfields. 

Message 2 of 7 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have spent over $300 on this game. I loved it, but now that there hasn't been any more land to purchase, I have not bothered to use it anymore. I have no room for anything, I am not threatening but I can't have a game on my phone where there is no place to buy anything for anymore. I will have to see what comes in the summer upgrade, and if there is no land updates. I will have to delete this game. Please FIX SOON!!!

Message 3 of 7 (1,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hi!

Finally some gamers with the same problem as me and my husband . We both play the game but since we reached our land limit eigther one of us got the same igor to play!

GIVE US MORE LAND! It cannot be that hard it's ONLY "normal" land! Not any new world, or special land like squidport just "normal" land!!!!!!
Message 4 of 7 (1,452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yes, more land would be very nice right now especially with the Easter update! A put all in storage option would be great too so we could re-do our town without having to click on every single item...it takes forever! We give EA a ton of money and they could care less about their customers!!! One thing that I would LOVE for EA to do though would be to alphabetize everything that is kept in storage!!! It shouldn't be too difficult and I am willing to do it for $50/hr...allthough it would probably only take me 15 minutes at the most! 

Message 5 of 7 (1,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is a put everything in inventory button.   It's the nuke button.  You see it when you click you arrows mover button.   When you click it, it warns you that it will move ALL your items to inventory.   When it's done, you will have the simpson house, squidport, the Krustyland bus station, and any nuclear waste you haven't cleaned up yet and the rest of your city will be in the inventory.   You can see how it works on YouTube.  If it's your first time resetting you may even get a free alien character.  Good luck, and happy rebuilding!

Message 6 of 7 (655 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I do too. But I hace a neighbor that has tons! How can that be possible???? What did she do? HELP I REALLY NEED MORÉ LAND
Message 7 of 7 (650 Views)