Simpsons tapped out lost account

by chr1sam

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out lost account

★★★ Newbie
Hi,
I had an account on Simpsons tapped out linked to my Facebook but for some reason it wouldn't let me setup an origin account with it. I unfortunately had to restart my phone and delete everything off my phone which included Simpsons tapped out so when I set up my phone again and reinstalled Simpsons it started a new game. I wish to get my old town/ account back because I put lots of time and money into it. When I try linking it with my Facebook it tries getting me to set it up with my new town which I don't want to do...what would the steps be to get my old town back?
Thanks,
Chris
Message 1 of 6 (13,591 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out lost account

An anonymous account cannot be restored. I have no idea if it is possible for a FB connected game.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 6 (13,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I lost my acount in level 17
Message 3 of 6 (12,728 Views)

★ Guide

MAYBE you can try something different. 

IF your game was connected to your facebook account, it'd be possible to recover your ID from facebook. 

From facebook, click on "Settings" (it's one of the tab on the very last icon on the top right > the triangular one pointing down), then click on "App" on the right side of the screen and look for The Simpsons Tapped Out. 
If you manage to find your game here, you should also be able to see some information and potentially something handy to the Customer Support. 

If you cannot find the game, I think unfortunately there's no way to restore your previous game and contacting the Customer Support would be basically useless. 

Good luck! Standard smile 

Message 4 of 6 (12,702 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @xkissmeex663 

I am really sorry for those issues with your account. I hope @Nicodemus85Sr advice helped? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 6 (12,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@chr1sam Same I need a way to get this back my brother deleted the game on accident and I can't get it back.
Message 6 of 6 (5,894 Views)