Simpsons , tapped out for windows 7?

by ulya823

Original Post

Re: Simpsons , tapped out for windows 7?

★ Apprentice

Bluestacks.com Is Great For Simpsons Tapped Out On PC

Message 21 of 36 (3,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what is the site

Message 22 of 36 (2,955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ADD ME add me ADD ME add me PLEASE       khanbuddha797        <<<<<<ADD ME<<<<<<

Message 23 of 36 (2,775 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can u plz try n get it to pc it is most likely the best app on android would rather b playing it on my pc

Message 24 of 36 (2,558 Views)

★★ Novice

Actually if you run BlueStacks, Youwave, Andriod x86, or JarOfBeens you can play Tapped out on a pc

although Tapped out will Crash after logging in  via BlueStacks and EA should make a pc compattable version or fix it to be compattible with aoo os's

Message 25 of 36 (2,358 Views)

Simpsons , tapped out

★★★ Newbie
I cannot enter to the game since the last problem when you didnt know why some of the players couldnt enter, about two weeks ago... Can you help me please?
Message 26 of 36 (1,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry Guys i though about it myself i would have loved to have it on PC but its the Simpsons TAPPED OUT! Key Word Tapped... Which is Refering the Touch Screen Devices....

If they brought out a version For PC  it would be The Simpsons Clicked out..... lmao...... 

Message 27 of 36 (1,695 Views)

★★ Novice
I would like the Simpsons Tapped Out and plants vs zombies 2 on the different versions of windows (phone, rt, x86). I thought E.A. Is supposed to be a big Microsoft partner? So where is the support? I hope it gets here soon I'm about to upgrade my equipment and would like to play these games on them.
Message 28 of 36 (1,343 Views)

★★ Novice
By the way blue stacks emulator is not a reliable way to show your software on another platform. On multiple devices I have seen lots of stability problems.
Message 29 of 36 (1,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well over a year that i will ask this .. think it will work on a windows 8.1 .. i have a windows 7 aswell .. but it wont work on windows 7.. or wont work on my laptop.. just got a new hp pavilion g6 touch screen with windows 8.1 .. wondering if it will still work after i install bluestack . did it with older laptop with windows 7 .. it does download and everything .. but when you play it .. it starts up and goes black screen

Message 30 of 36 (1,307 Views)