Re: Simpsons , tapped out for windows 7?

by rjhw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Simpsons , tapped out for windows 7?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello .

I was wondering if there's a "Simpsons tapped out " for windows 7 ?.

I Dont have an apple, But i love playing  "Simpsons tapped out " on my Friend's ipod .  

I really hope that there's one for my computer so that i wont be to much for my friend . Lol

Help please .

Message 1 of 36 (95,680 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

There is no PC app, but you can play it on your PC. Install Bluestack Android Emulator from here: www.bluestacks.com. It will allow you to log into or create a gmail account and install almost any google play app. Works fine for me.

View in thread

Message 6 of 36 (90,952 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

I'm sorry, ulya823, but there is no version of The Simpsons: Tapped Out for PC.

http://www.ea.com/simpsons-tapped-out-ios

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 36 (95,073 Views)

support for windows platform

★★★ Newbie

When will there be support for windows 8 platform and windows phone 8

Message 3 of 36 (38,001 Views)

Re: support for windows platform

★★★ Newbie

I don't know but I am pissed I am unable to play my game since I updated to windows 8, and I figured I would try to install sims on my other windows 7 pc, and now it is telling me invalid authorization code..!!!!

Message 4 of 36 (37,996 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Will EA ever consider a version for the pc?

And if not working towards this could really have an affect on the community of people that don't have a hand held device.

Message 5 of 36 (91,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no PC app, but you can play it on your PC. Install Bluestack Android Emulator from here: www.bluestacks.com. It will allow you to log into or create a gmail account and install almost any google play app. Works fine for me.

Message 6 of 36 (90,953 Views)

★★★ Newbie

does this mess up your iOS version of the game when you return to it? Or does it save properly?

Message 7 of 36 (71,334 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok this emulator is for real peeps !!!

Thank you for sharing this !! :heart:

Message 8 of 36 (68,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I uploaded it. Tho I cannot even get passed placing the simpsons house. It is crashing everytime. Help!!

Message 9 of 36 (66,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

however just letting you know that you can run the simpsons tapped out using a program called bluestacks (app player) which is an android like program you can download it free off the internet and then play any game/application launched for android including the simpsons tapped out but that all depends on if yourpc/computer has the hardware to support the pc application, thanks, just thought it would be a good idea to let you guys know, thanks 

Message 10 of 36 (65,729 Views)