Simpsons tapped out email forgotten and date of birth info

by mrawesomemick

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out email forgotten and date of birth info

★★★ Newbie
i am having trouble remebering my email adress for my simpsons tapped out account
Mu user name is Dunn6969 i was speaking with a rep last night and he kept asking for a dat if birth
But when u create a origin accoubt through simpsons tapped out on a iphobe it asks your age nit
A date of birth i have the password i have my itunes receipts and credit card info used on the account
I just cant remember the email i used i have emailed u guys but have haf no response olease help
Message 1 of 9 (7,194 Views)

Simpsons tapped out email

★★★ Newbie
Hi j created a account through iohone to pkay tapped out but i am not able to get my email right i tryed to get the email adress
For the account as i have my user name Dunn6969 and i have my password i also have my purchase history and my crediti card infor and itunes recieots i have asked for help of u guys so many times now what do i do i havenemaioed luve chatted with
Yiu already the problem im having is whe they ask to verify my date of birth i cant do it as hen u sign up to origin through the
Simpsons tapped out it doesnt ask for a date of birth it asks ur age but not month day ectbplease help as i have done evrything
Else all i want is to find out what email i used
Message 2 of 9 (7,011 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out email

Community Manager

Hi mrawesomemick,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 3 of 9 (7,001 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out email forgotten and date of birth info

★★★ Newbie
I also have forgotten my email and password info from my Simpsons account. My name is sAgZ3r 636 in my forgotten account, is there anyway I can recover this account?
Message 4 of 9 (5,802 Views)

★ Novice
Me too my name was Gabelookan47 and i have forgotten my email too pls help
Message 5 of 9 (5,633 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have forgotten my email address my user name is serena2008
Message 6 of 9 (3,372 Views)

★ Pro

Serena, if you look up a couple posts on this thread Ursula the community manager has already posted the info you need. Just tap on the link and take her advice. She should know better than most being the community manager. Thanks. You could still even give her xp point for helping.

Message 7 of 9 (3,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do you log in if it doesn't have that option? You can only use a email and I got logged out for no reason and it won't except my username
Message 8 of 9 (805 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @meganmcgonig, what do you mean you don't have the option? If you are playing with an Origin account, this account is linked to an email address. This is the address you need to enter. Hope that helps.

Message 9 of 9 (763 Views)