Simpsons tapped out. WON'T LOAD

by armstrongric

Original Post

Re: Simpsons tapped out. WON'T LOAD

★★ Novice
Hi I've tried your advice it still doesn't work any other ideas as my 6 year old son has just spent his pocket money on donuts on Saturday and he is gutted. Thanks for your help. It recognises my login in then just crashes when it should load.
Message 11 of 21 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Novice
I played on my ipad which was updated, then played on my android phone which was not updated worked. Then tried to play the game on my phone didn't work and then don't work on my ipad either.
How do I fix this
Message 12 of 21 (998 Views)

★★★ Novice
Im facing the same prob too :'(
Message 13 of 21 (994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem

Message 14 of 21 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to play on my itouch and I have the latest ios apparently (6. something). I try to open up the game and I'm stuck in the loading screen and it keeps saying connection lost. Wtf.. It worked 12 hours ago and now all of a sudden it doesn't.... anybody else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Message 15 of 21 (817 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I seem to be have this problem too, I was playing the game fine on my new iPhone 5S, and about 2 hrs ago it stops me right the first screen the fox/EA logo screen then brings me back to my iPhone home screen.. I have tried everything I know, hard reset of phone, opening and closing of app, deleted it multiple times and still can't play it. Please if any can help I need some.
Message 16 of 21 (792 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This has been happening to me for the last couple of days. Game was running fine until I made an in-app purchase. This made the game crash and each time I try to open it since, it prompts the iTunes Store login goes to loading screen then shuts down. This is very frustrating and I'm getting no support from EA. Anyone experience this and finding a fix, please post.
Message 17 of 21 (781 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi have you had any luck getting tapped out to work again? I have exactly same problem as you with my iphone 5.

Message 18 of 21 (759 Views)

★ Novice
Message 19 of 21 (742 Views)

★★ Novice

I too am having this problem!! It recognizes my login but then crashes...... I don't want to lose my Springfield and have to start all over.... Is anyone working on this???

Message 20 of 21 (687 Views)