Re: Simpsons tapped out. WON'T LOAD

by bettiebetboo

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out. WON'T LOAD

★★★ Newbie
Every time I try to load it will let me log in and the all I get are HARP SOUNDS. DOH!! HELP
Message 1 of 21 (12,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Every update EA makes comes with tons of bugs. You just have to wait til they fix it. I would suggest not spending any money on this game. Whenever you have an issue its impossible to get help from EA. good luck
Message 2 of 21 (11,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just spent $25 on donuts 2-21-13 got police car,Shauna,Dr Nick, Tether ball now game wont open I am on Level 26 and have the best Springfeild around please help. Game opens then says welcome back and tap again, then just stays on the cupid screen and donut stops spinning.

Message 3 of 21 (11,834 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem but read where someone left it on long enough and it eventually it finished loading.  I decided to try it, so I turned off autolock on my iPhone 5, plugged it in (so it wouldn't run out of power), set it on a cool stone coaster (it gets hot while playing Tapped Out for an extended time) and let it sit while stuck on Homer running away from cupid and the harp constantly skipping over and over.  FINALLY, after about an hour - voila it actually loaded.  Now it works perfectly again.  Don't know if this will work for you, but it does seem to be working for some of us.  

Message 4 of 21 (11,734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did you fix it? I am having the same issue. Frown

Message 5 of 21 (9,117 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Taken your advice. Feel a fool for having spent money on this game. No more.
Message 6 of 21 (7,863 Views)

★★ Novice
Mine force closes without even opening. No explanation for it. EA's customer service is pretty dire.
Message 7 of 21 (7,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi My Simpsons logs me but when I tap to continue it comes up with a black screen then after a few seconds it takes my Android back to the home screen

Message 8 of 21 (7,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the exact same problem. Any fix for this?
Message 9 of 21 (7,108 Views)

★★★★ Guide
cambriawiz,yes there are a couple of things that might help you,first i'd like you to try this and if it doesn't do it,then reply to this post and i will help you futher,o.k.?now go to the settings screen,go to aps,press on tsto to open it and then press to clear cache,then clear data,then uninstall tsto.this will not have a negative effect on your game as long as you signed in to origin before and have a passcode to open your game.o.k. then what you want to do is go to your ap store(google play for android/the apple store for ios)reinstall tsto.then open it.after the downloading,sign in the regular way w/your passcode and your game should open.if not reply to this post and i will help you further!thanks and hope you are well.johnnyc:-)
Message 10 of 21 (7,096 Views)