Simpsons on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Slow Loading Game

by direwolf987

Original Post

Simpsons on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Slow Loading Game

★ Novice

This has most likely been covered and is so I apologize in advance.  Read on another EA forum that here my answer may get answered.  Anyways to the problem.  I bought the Galaxy Tab 7.0 and The Simpsons Tapped Out game worked fine.  Then, as updates came and went, the game took longer and longer to load.  Now it takes 4.5 minutes to load.  My iPhone 3s loads faster then my tablet does.  Anyone know why?  Is it on my end or EA's end?

Message 1 of 4 (285 Views)

Re: Simpsons on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Slow Loading Game

Hero (Retired)

How long does it take your iPhone to load your town? Are we talking a difference of 30 seconds or 2-3 minutes? Both my iPad and my iPhone load my town in about the same amount of time. If there is not a noticeable difference, about how close are you to the item limit? Have you went over the limit and by how much?

However, if your iPhone is taking a very short time to load, I would think it would be your other device that is causing the lag in loading. How much available memory do you have on it? (My iPad Air uses more mb for the app then my iPhone does.)

Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)

★ Novice

It takes about 15 seconds to load on my phone and 5 seconds to load on my iPad.  As for item limit, it's close to the 4500.  As for memory, the only thing in have on that tablet is TSTO.  Iit's not a huge issue.  I can still play on the other devices, but it would be nice to be able to play on my mini tablet sometimes.  Login in and out between my towns is much easier on an android device due to the clipboard.  

Message 3 of 4 (280 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Can you do a hard reset of your Galaxy tablet? It would seem to me that it is a device issue since it loads quickly on your iPhone and iPad. Maybe also clear the cache of that device. It might help with the loading problem. 

Also, another suggestion I have is not to sign out. I don't always log out if one device before using the other. I get an error when I use the iPad after using the iPhone. It will say that I must log into the iPhone first. So I leave the app on the iPad up and running. Then I get my iPhone and open the app. It will then say that my Spingfield is saved and I can play on my other device. I go back to the first device and click play now. That way I don't have to log on and off each device. You could try that. Don't do a bunch of tasks but do a few (collect from the brown house) and then try what I suggested and see if it synced. Would that help to make the load time faster on your tablet?

Message 4 of 4 (274 Views)